Candle Care / FAQ's
Mystic Soy Candle Care Tips:
- Ensure the first burn is done to the outer edges of the vessel - this will be the footprint for your future use.
- Avoid burning for longer than 3 hours for small candles or 5 hours for larger candles without letting the wax solidify.
- ALWAYS TRIM THE WICK - before every burn!
Hand Painted Range Care Tips:
In addition to the above care tips...
- Avoid burning for longer 8 hours without letting the wax solidify.
- Although the hand painted vessels are sealed, they are delicate and should not be placed in the dishwasher.
- To clean the outside gently wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- To clean the inside once empty give a large squirt of dishwashing liquid and hot boiling water swish and rinse.
Most Mystic Candles come in glass vessels, please take care once at home to keep the candles and lids safe from breakage.
NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED
Always ensure flame is fully extinguished after use.
Melted wax is hot - take extreme care when handling a burning or recently extinguished candle.
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Burn well clear of flammable items like curtains, table cloths, papers, clothing etc.
Mystic Soy Candles and Melts take no responsibility for any damage or injury caused by customer misuse of the products.
Can I refill my candle vessel for a discount?
You can have your Mystic hand painted vessel refilled for $20 less than the retail price of a new candle.
You can have your Standard vessel refilled for $2 less than the retail price of a new candle
Do I have to clean the vessel before refill?
Yes, the inside base of the vessel needs to be completed clean before returning for refill.